Hours of Operation:
8:30AM – 4:30PM
2023 Office Closings
The Municipal Offices will be closed in 2023 as follows:
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2023
- President’s Day – February 20, 2023
- Good Friday – April 7, 2023
- Memorial Day – May 29, 2023
- Independence Day – July 4, 2023
- Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Veterans’ Day (observed)– November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day – November 23, 2023
- Day after Thanksgiving – November 24, 2023
- Christmas Eve (observed) – December 25, 2023
- Christmas Day (observed) – December 26, 2023
2023 SCHEDULE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
Notice is hereby given that in 2023, the Regular Meetings of the Salisbury Township Board of Commissioners are held on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Board Room at the Municipal Building, 2900 South Pike Avenue, Salisbury Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Regular Meetings are followed by Workshop Meetings. Due to the Thanksgiving holidays, the second meeting in November will be held on November 21, 2023.
Regular monthly meetings of other Salisbury Boards and Commissions are held at the Municipal Building as follows:
SALISBURY TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION
Fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
SALISBURY TOWNSHIP ZONING HEARING BOARD
Second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
SALISBURY TOWNSHIP ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISORY COUNCIL
Third Wednesday of every other month, starting with Feb., at 7:00 p.m.
SALISBURY TOWNSHIP RECREATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Third Monday of every other Month, starting with Jan., at 7:30 p.m.
SALISBURY TOWNSHIP POLICE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
Third Wednesday of every other month, starting with Jan., at 5:00 p.m.